You can now check Kenya Power bill online without waiting for the bill to be sent to you. This will help you prepare in advance for any eventualities and in case there are issues, you can always talk to the customer care for help. There are several ways you can use to check your bill online as discussed below.
Get Kenya Power bill using Twitter and Facebook
Kenya Power has made it easy to handle customer queries through an active social media customer care service. You can reach the parastatal via their Twitter handle @KenyaPower_Care where you can either tweet them your issue or use the Direct Message (DM) option. It is noteworthy that most issues on the twitter handle are handled efficiently or satisfactorily within a very short time. Provide your account number to the twitter team and they will give you your bill.
Alternatively, if you are not on Twitter, you can reach the team on their Facebook page, Kenya Power Care.
Get Kenya Power bill on email
You can also get Kenya Power bill on email. Use the steps below to get the e-bill straight into your mailbox.
- Create a new email
- Type the first part of your account number in the subject field. For instance, if your account number is 998877-01, just type 998877. Do not type any other thing like your name or a request for power bill, just the first part of your account number.
- Enter the recipient email address which is bill(at)kplc.co.ke
- Verify your account number to make sure it is correct.
- Leave the email body blank.
- Send the blank message and wait.
- You will receive an automated reply that will show your bill, other account details, and the due date for the payment.
Check Kenya Power bill on the company website
You can also check your e-bill on the Kenya power website. However, we should warn you that at the time of writing this, the Kenya Power website did not have a security license (SSL) hence you may see a Google response that the website you want to access is insecure, hence making it hard for you to access the billing page. Anyway, the email and the social media options should help you out easily.