Kenyan telco giant Safaricom has launched a customer reward campaign dubbed ‘Shukrani Kocho Kocho Kenya Nzima’. The campaign which runs for ten weeks seeks to reward the telco’s loyal customers with a total of KES 250 million. The campaign targets all the 47 counties which are divided into 8 regions, and each region will have a KES 1 million winner every week. There will also be a winner of KES 1 million from every county in the Grande Finale week.
How to participate
- Every Safaricom subscriber is enlisted in the promotion automatically.
- Each subscriber will have to accrue points from airtime and MPESA transactions
- You can accrue points from buying airtime on MPESA, sending money to both personal and business numbers, transfers from a business MPESA number, Lipan a MPESA transactions.
- You earn 10 entries for every KES 20 airtime top-up
- You earn one entry for every KES 20 transacted on MPESA
“The ‘Shukrani KochoKocho Kenya Nzima’ campaign seeks to celebrate and reward our more than 29 million customers for their continued loyalty. It further reiterates our commitment to provide our customers with relevant products and offers in line with our promise of ‘Nawe Kila Wakati’,” said Sylvia Mulinge, Safaricom’s Chief Customer Officer.
There will also be a further ten weekly regional draws where 500,000 customers will win KES 1000, as well as more than a million customers winning daily airtime.
You can check the points you have accrued by dialing *456# .