As part of its fifth year anniversary celebrations, regional low-cost carrier, Jambojet extended its unprecedented Kshs. 50 ticket offer for an additional day..
Jambojet CEO Allan Kilavuka said the airline will release a total of 100 tickets on 5th April, 2019 to any of its domestic destinations at Kshs.50 each.
“This is a special week for us at Jambojet as we turned five. It is a major milestone that we want to celebrate with our customers by opening up more opportunities to fly and create memorable life experiences with us,” Mr. Kilavuka said.
On 1st April, 2019, the airline sold 100 tickets for Kshs.50 each, which many had anticipated to be an April fool’s prank.
“We experienced huge traffic on our website, with many people curious to see if it was indeed true. The first destinations to sell out were Ukunda and Mombasa which are the most popular holiday destinations for many Kenyans,” he said.
“Our mission is to revolutionise flying. We believe air travel should be affordable to all regardless of economic status, comfortable and safe for all. We hope that people who have never had a chance to fly can take advantage of this extension,” he added.
The airline which began operations on 1st April, 2014, has enabled affordable air travel for all, with first time flyers accounting for about 30% of its customers.
In the five years of operation, Jambojet has achieved undeniable business growth, with an aggressive fleet expansion comprising of 5 Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 Next Generation. The airline has also expanded regionally with daily flights to Entebbe and has flown over 3 million passengers.
This number is set to grow as the low-cost model in the aviation industry gains momentum and popularity in the region.
Terms & Conditions
- 100 seats available at Ksh.50 to all local destinations
- Fare is one way inclusive of taxes
- Seats are based on availability
- Bookings can only be done on our website jambojet.com
- Booking period: 5th April 0800hrs to 1200hrs
- Travel period: 6th – 12th April, 2019
- Fees shall apply as published in our fees page
- Purchasing this promo tickets passengers automatically grants Jambojet the right to feature their names in any of its platforms, website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram profile and/or any promotional material related to the Promotion. Participants also agree to be filmed and photographed.