Who we are
Moshekafrica.com is a website published in Kenya. It is a product of Moshek Africa Ventures which mainly deals with writing and publishing services. We major in storytelling web content development, public relations strategy, and book publishing services.
We try as much as possible to verify the factuality of the content posted on this site. However, we are not liable for any loss or damages that might occur due to the use of the content on this site. Users are encouraged to verify information on their own and ascertain authenticity and veracity before reusing.
Some information is provided by third parties. Such information includes but is not limited to company news, articles, and videos. We publish such content under our own terms.
Moshekafrica.com allows you as the user to quote and correctly cite Moshekafrica.com whenever you use part of the information posted in the website. Use of content and information from the site without citation is tantamount to breaking the international copyright laws.
Moshekafrica.com shall give written permission for reuse of any content that is more than 500 words and quoted verbatim from the site. Reuse of such content without permission is punishable under international copyright laws.
The use of Moshekafrica.com and its content for commercial purposes without written permission is infringing on international copyright of the organization.
Your privacy is very important to us. As such, the following are our principles:
- At Moshekafrica.com we do not ask for your personal details unless they are really important.
- In case we ask for your personal details, we treat them with confidence and we do not share them with anyone regardless of our partnership.
- Our content is targeted for a general audience without necessarily needing parental filtering. In case content is beyond general audience consumption, we shall duly notify you for precautions.
- We do not store any personal information on our sites.
- Moshekafrica.com collects various types of general information that do not infringe on your privacy. Such information includes the type of browsers accessing the site, language preference of site visitors, language preference of the visitors, country of origin of web visitors, referring sites, time of visit, and time spent on each page. This information helps us understand our users and improve user experience.
- Users are allowed to leave comments on Moshekafrica.com. Users will sometimes be asked to give their name, or username, their email addresses and website. This requirement is solely for avoiding bots and does not in nay way jeopardize your personal information. Moshekafrica.com shall not share such personal information or use it to the detriment of our content consumers.
- Moshekafrica.com may use spam screened by the Akismet service or any other service at the discretion of the administrators to help identify spam. Moshekafrica.com may display such information publicly.
- Moshekafrica.com may require registration or subscription for users who would like to follow particular content on the site. That means your personal details will be taken. Moshekafrica.com may therefore send you occasional email according to your needs to communicate the availability of the content desired.
- Moshekafrica.com may send you email requests for surveys and research on various issues.
- If you send a query or request to Moshekafrica.com, we reserve the right to respond to the query or request publicly or privately. Public responses will be published on the website while private responses will be sent directly to your email.
Advertisements and Cookies
- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Moshekafrica.com shall ask for your permission before installing cookies on your computer. Cookies help Moshekafrica.com understand and track visitors and identify the user preferences in accessing the website.
- It is important to understand that disabling cookies might affect the proper working of some features of the website Moshekafrica.com.
- Advertisements may be delivered by third party users and search engine advertisers. Moshekafrica.com does not in any way determine the type advertisement delivered to the user, apart from sponsored content.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to www.moshekafrica.com users based on their visit to the site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Currently www.moshekafrica.com only uses Google and its partners for ad and vendor services.
Third party acquisition of Moshekafrica.com
If Moshekafrica.com is acquired by a third party, or enters into a partnership with a third party that would erode its independence, the information confidentially held by Moshekafrica.com shall be transferred to the third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Moshekafrica.com may continue to use your private information as set forth in this policy.
Last updated 10 June 2021